Thursday 10 September 202014:00 - 16:00Add to calendar
Mahitahi COLAB Boardroom, NMIT Campus, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010View map
Presenter: Manoli Aerakis, Malloch McClean.
Change isn’t easy but a little planning, action and accountability will pay off. Many small business owners feel like slaves to their business. They struggle to take the time to step back and work on growing and improving their business.
We want to help you get more from your business, whether that’s more time, more money or more mind freedom.
Understanding the seven ways to grow your business is key to improving your business’s performance, maximising your efficiency and increasing your profit.
Key take away messages for attendees;
- Define your business’s dashboard
- Learn how to develop your business roadmap
- Measure and maximise business efficiency
- Learn the seven ways and how to utilise them to grow your business
- Be challenged to adapt and succeed in the changing business landscape
- See a worked example of how small changes can have a substantial effect on your profits
- Grow your profit and business value significantly
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.