Wednesday 23 September 202017:00 - 19:00Add to calendar
Crombie Lockwood, Boardroom, 9 Mcglashen Avenue, Richmond, 7020View map
Presenter: Carla Jehle, Sound Choice Business Support
You need to know where you are so you can make plans. As a small business owner, even if accounts are not your cup of tea, bookkeeping and financial management is a necessary component of running a successful business in good times and the bad.
This hands-on, interactive workshop offers a practical approach to bookkeeping essentials based on Carla’s experience with her own bookkeeping clients, with examples and tips how to create an efficient and accurate bookkeeping system for your business that delivers financial clarity and confidence for financial decisions.
Attendees will learn;
- Bookkeeping fundamentals and best practices
- How to review your bookkeeping system and financial data for accuracy
- The 10 most common mistakes in small business accounting
- The 6 essential components of any bookkeeping system to run a successful business long-term
- Methods of financial data compilation that comply with the IRD and make it easy to find records
So you can;
- Ensure your accounts are accurate and handled efficiently
- Implement a bookkeeping system that serves YOU
- Take control of your business finances
- Understand your numbers
- Make informed financial decisions
Venue kindly sponsored by Crombie Lockwood Richmond
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.