Tuesday 10 November 20209:30 - 11:30Add to calendar
Crombie Lockwood, Boardroom, 9 Mcglashen Avenue, Richmond, 7020View map
Presenter: Manoli Aerakis, Malloch McClean Tasman
Join Manoli Aerakis at this workshop to learn the three most powerful tools for business success and how to use them.
The benefits of attending:
- Understand the power of 1%
- Learn how you can best deal with inevitable change
- See how these tools can give you more cash, more time, or less stress
- Increase your confidence and motivation to take control of your business
Implementing these three essential tools will help you to ensure the success of your business….
- Does your business reality match the dreams you had when you started?
- Do you want more money, less stress, or more time away from your business?
- Do you struggle to adapt to change?
Venue kindly sponsored by Crombie Lockwood Richmond.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.