Tuesday 6 April 202114:00 - 16:00Add to calendar
Crombie Lockwood, Boardroom, 9 Mcglashen Avenue, Richmond, 7020View map
Presenter: Manoli Aerakis, Malloch McClean
We will identify blockages in your business which stops the generation of cash.
We will show attendees how unblocking that blockage, can free up cash in the business.
This workshop will give attendees insight that;
* Assists with bank lending requirements
* Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
* Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
* Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
* Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
* Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
* Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
Venue kindly sponsored by Crombie Lockwood.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.