Tuesday 23 February 20219:00 - 11:00Add to calendar
Mahitahi COLAB Boardroom, NMIT Campus, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010View map
Presenter: Bruce Wilson, ActionCOACH
Every business needs to sell services or products so having a dedicated process plus the knowledge and skills to help people to buy is a vital part of growing every business.
The basic premise of making Sales simple is to focus on the prospects needs and wants in a professional way so that they trust you and understand why buying from you is their best choice.
It proves you don’t need to be a pushy salesperson to be great at sales.
Attendees will learn;
- How to find the needs and wants of their prospects
- Quickly understanding peoples character and what to do and say to create trust and rapport
- How to map out a step by step process to increase sales
- Dealing with objections
So they can;
- Feel confident in selling without being pushy
- Dramatically Increase the actual number of sales and money they make
- Save time and energy by qualifying prospects and not talking to time wasters
- Beat objections
- Get a better return on their marketing investment by converting more sales
- Be competitive in a tightening market
This is a guaranteed way for any business to be competitive and increase revenue without spending huge amounts of money.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.