Business Building Blocks Workshop - Digital Marketing 101 – Understanding How To Grow Your Business With Digital Marketing
Thursday 9 April 20209:30 - 11:30Add to calendar
Crombie Lockwood, Boardroom, 9 McGlashen Ave, Richmond, Nelson, 7020View map
Presenter: Jeremy Stead, EthicallyMAD Ltd.
Who Is This Workshop For?
This workshop is for business owners and marketing managers that want to improve their understanding of what digital marketing is (no, it’s not just social media).
Despite what many people would have you believe, digital marketing is far more than just social media or Google Ads. In this presentation you will learn why digital marketing is revolutionising the way businesses get customers, and how you can leverage it’s potential to decrease the cost of acquiring new customers, make more sales, and automate much of the selling process.
You will also learn why many businesses that try digital marketing fail to make it work, and how many marketing agencies take their clients for a ride.
Leon' is an author, international speaker and a true world expert on digital marketing. His talks are always extremely popular, so this is one not to be missed.
- How to use Google Ads to tap into highly targeted prospects ready to buy – and how to pay as little as possible for those leads (most Google Ad agencies don’t do this).
- What you need to do to get found in Googles search results, and why it is so important to do so.
- When and how to use social media – and more importantly when not to waste your time or money.
- How to increase the conversions of any web visitor with one simple strategy that has an insanely high return on investment.
- The 5 types of email, and how to turn each into a money making machine (I have yet to find a single business doing this properly).
So You Can:
- Better design your marketing plans.
- Know whether the people you are hiring know what they are doing.
- Hire a marketing agency without getting ripped off.
- Understand the potential of digital marketing for your business.
- Learn which digital marketing techniques are likely to be a waste of time or money.
Venue kindly sponsored by Crombie Lockwood.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.