8 Oct 2020 (9:30) - 11 Feb 2021 (15:30) Add to calendar
NMIT, Mahitahi COLAB Boardroom, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010View map
Coaches: Manoli Aerakis and Gavin Frampton, Malloch McClean Tasman
Do you want to improve your profit & cashflow, free up your time and reduce your stress levels, would you get better results if you were to be held accountable? …then you need to belong to the Chamber Planning for Success Business Coaching group.
Who should attend?
- Are you struggling to find time to achieve the things you want to do?
- Do you feel you have too much on your plate, and are unsupported?
- Would you value a team of people to discuss new ideas and issues with?
- Are you keen to find proven, practical and REAL ways to improve your performance?
What is involved?
Four x 6 hour workshops, during these workshops you will:
- Participate in LEARNING INSIGHTS on specific topics such as how to grow your business, increase cashflow, manage change, improve team performance, organisation structure, systemise your business and other topics set by the group
- identify the TOP 3 things you need to complete in the next 90 days that will give you visible results
- have clarity on WHAT SPECIFICALLY it will take (yes, step by step) to make these happen
- diarise WHEN you will achieve each of the steps required to GET WHAT YOU WANT next quarter
- be held accountable for your actions with a 45 day follow up call, and a 90 day performance review
We will provide you with “preparation work” that you will need to complete prior to each workshop to ensure you identify any issues that need to be addressed and so we have a better understanding of your business prior to each session.
Attendance to 4 x Planning For Success Workshops – $215+GST per month, for 12 months minimum.
Total Cost: $2580.00+GST for the year. NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme, this course is approved under the scheme, eligible businesses may receive a voucher for up to 50% of course cost.
Contact email@example.com to find out payment terms & how to apply.
Timing will be 9.30am to 3.30pm
October 8th 2020
December 10th 2020
February 11th 2021
This group is restricted to 10 non competing businesses for the year.
“Highly recommend - for the above reasons. And specifically with Manoli because he is gentle, yet firmly focused. He is fun and puts the finances into lay persons language. He is highly supportive”. DMK Law
“Yes! It was an amazing afternoon, where we covered a lot of ground but didn't feel rushed nor bullied into anything. Manoli was structured in a fun, highly engaging manner and even took the time to explain things along the way. You felt like you were actively listened too and would contribute valuable points or suggestions to help us achieve our season goals. Did we cover them? We smashed them!” Keetrax