Wednesday 17 March 202117:30 - 19:00Add to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Block A, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New ZealandView map
Do we still shake hands when we greet a business prospect? That's just the first hurdle - learn some tips at what to do after that at this popular Chamber event.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Why networking will help you grow your business
- How to understand who your networks are
- The importance of having an opening line and knowing how to continue the conversation
- What the essential tools are for networking
- When, and when not to, network
- Tips for when you’re shy, scared, don't know where to start or what to say.
Plus, you’ll get the chance to meet others in the workshop and prove networking is fun.
Presenter: Stephen’s motto is enthusiasm, entertainment and knowledge. Ask him what his job is and he will tell you “storyteller”. These attributes make Stephen a highly successful facilitator of the ANZ Business Training workshops. These workshops cover a range of business topics and are designed to help the attendees run more successful businesses.
Other booking options