Presenter: Paul Sutton, Project Results.
The course delivers the PRINCE2™ project management Foundation curriculum through presentations, discussion exercises on application.
The course is face to face, fast-paced and runs for three days with revision recommended each evening.
The course is aimed at anyone who needs project management methodologies, certification and to work effectively in a PRINCE2 environment.
We suggest participants complete ten to twelve hours of pre-course reading. A pack consisting of the pre-course reading guide and the PRINCE2 manual will be sent to all participants who complete registration at least ten days before the course is due to start.
Content Foundation Course
- Principles underpinning every project
- Themes and guidance on critical aspects of project management
- Processes and project lifecycle
- Business Owners wanting to expand, grow and development services
- Managers wanting to implement or improve services
Style of Training
- Face to face classroom with pre-course work and overnight homework
- Delivered to a group of 8 to 12 participants