Wednesday 16 November 20229:30 - 11:30Add to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New ZealandView map
Presenter; Justine Kennard, Business Studio Innovators
Business planning is key to the success of any business. Research indicates that businesses without plans are less likely to succeed. To make the best use of your time is to put in place business and strategic plans. Learn how to clearly define what you want to accomplish, how to create strategic initiatives, implement your plan, and how to assess the progress you are making or not making.
Learning Benefits & Objectives
1. Reduce stress while increasing individual performance and connections.
2. Design the foundations for your strategic plan
3. Build your strategic planning team
4. Develop your vision and mission
5. Set long-term goals
6. Determine the current state of your strategic plan
7. Execute your strategic plan
8. Set realistic and measurable targets
9. Develop actions plans
10. Avoid common pitfalls
So you can understand
- the key elements of effective business planning,
- how to develop business strategy,
- how to conduct industry and competitor analysis,
- evaluate different methods for expansion,
- how to create strategic initiatives,
- how to implement your plan, and
- how to assess your progress.
Justine Kennard Bio:
Justine is the founder and CEO of Business Studio Innovators, a chartered accounting and business advisory firm based in Richmond.
Justine helps businesses to reveal new opportunities to build and grow their business. Her experience includes business strategy & growth, business & share valuations, digital transformation including operational processes & systems, and financial performance improvement.
“At Business Studio we've always known we see things differently; we accept we don't focus only on preparing your financials and tax returns. We are here to help you build and grow your business, as well as working with you to find efficiencies to improve processes and capabilities while focusing on minimising risks and maximising your opportunities.
Our vision is to listen and act, transforming businesses forever. We do this by being curious and having a problem-solving focus.”