Starting Block Workshop - Managing Cashflow
- Tuesday 17 October 2023
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Add to calendar
- Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand
- Show on map
Presenter; Michael Parker, MMCA
The purpose of this series is to provide the foundations of what is needed for a healthy functioning business, for those new to business or who don’t have the basics in place.
Cash is the life blood of any business. Without cash your business cannot survive. In fact, very profitable businesses can fail because of poor cashflow.
This workshop is about challenging you to become much more aware of the cashflow cycles in your business, and to do some things differently in your business so that you improve your cashflow.
Attendees will learn;
· the difference between profit and cash surplus
· how the working capital cycle works
· how to analyse their Cash Conversion Cycle
· how to Identify the causes of poor cashflow
· the process changes that improve cashflow
So you can;
· become much more aware of the cashflow cycles in their business
· understand the impact of their decisions on cashflow
· make changes in their business that will improve cashflow
Michael Parker Bio:
Michael is co-owner of MMCA, an award winning chartered accounting and business advisory firm. MMCA helps business owners leverage the potential within their business, through smart actionable planning, accountability coaching and expert accounting support.
"At MMCA, we believe that behind every great business, are talented humans, doing remarkable things. Our core purpose is to supercharge human potential, empowering our clients to create smart leveraged businesses".
Standard cancellation policy applies to paid events/workshops (unless otherwise stated on event listing). Cancellations must be received 3 working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.