Wednesday 28 September 202215:00 - 17:00Add to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New ZealandView map
Presenter: Katrina Kidson, Business Coach
How to be effective at work and make progress.
Are you your own worst enemy, procrastinating and being ineffective at work? Perhaps you are piling on a load of stress, making things feel really hard. There are many tools and tips on how to improve your effectiveness in your approach to work. For example, 40% to 50% of our behaviours are habits and you can take conscious strategies to help you change these habits.
You will learn:
- The Blue/Red technique the All Blacks use to manage stress.
- Top tips for dealing with uncertainty or the unexpected.
- How to plan your day, week, month, and year as well as the common mistakes we make with our “to do” list.
- How to create the habits you want.
- Tips to strengthen your superpower of saying No.
- How to plug the time and energy drains.
So you can:
- Be more effective with your projects and work,
- Get the right things done,
- Make the progress you want, and
- Enjoy life more.
Katrina is a successful businesswoman with a very diverse background – including executive corporate roles, CE roles, family business and now self-employed. She is an exceptional business and leadership coach and is deeply curious about what enables us to be our best selves at work.