Wednesday 27 July 202215:00 - 17:00Add to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New ZealandView map
Presenter; Chris Hall, BusinessBox.
Your Brand. Your Why.
If you are a new start-up, re-finding your business mojo, a serial business improvement seeker or not sure why business isn’t quite firing the way you would like, then this workshop is for you.
Most businesses know “what” they do and “how” they do it, but most don’t know “why”.
Moreover, your brand should represent your “why”. With your “why” you build your story, your brand, your business. This course is for business owners wish to improve their business through the power of “Why”
You will learn;
- How to define your “why” and how it is different to “what” you do or “how” you do it
- Why your brand starts with “why” and the importance of building a brand around it.
- Your “Why”, Your “Brand” and Your Ideal “Customer” – how to make them all work in unison
So you can;
- Define (or redefine) your brand to truly represent you through your business why
- Understand who your true customers are, once you know what your brand represents
- Improve your business, reconnect with your goals and (re)create the “great satisfaction” in what you do
A skilled professional, Chris Hall has both local and international experience and over 25 years of demonstrable success in leadership, branding, marketing, sales and performance improvement. Chris’ helps people and businesses achieve their personal and commercial goals through business advisory that is more than the accounting numbers.
Having worked in Sydney, Melbourne, London and now sunny Nelson, Chris has held senior and executive roles managing small teams of one up to more than 250 employees, led transformation projects and inspired great teams across a diverse range of countries, industries, products, and services.
Chris is a passionate family man, a team player, an inquisitive mind, a sports fan, a country soul, and a friend to as many as time allows.