Wednesday 21 September 202215:00 - 17:00Add to calendar
Mahitahi Colab, NMIT Campus A Block, 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New ZealandView map
Presenter: Alice Hazlett, Socialised by Keetrax
The purpose of this series is to provide the foundations of what is needed for a healthy functioning business for those new to business or don’t have the basics in place.
Grow your online community and convert followers to brand advocates!
You will learn how to set up your Social Media profiles (Instagram & Facebook) for success by profile optimization, content creation, planning, software to help streamline, engagement, branding, strategies for growth and conversions, and much more!
In this interactive session, we’ll analyse some group members’ bios, Instagram feeds and Facebook accounts.
Come ready to share your pages with the group and/or attendee partner. Let’s create the perfect bio for your company and discover your content pillars!
Attendees will learn;
- How to optimise your social media channels
- What is a good Instagram bio
- How to plan out your social media in advance rather than ad hoc (saving you time!)
- What is the difference between page likes or follows vs engagement rate
- How to grow your engagement rate
- Linktree - what is it & why you should have one
- What are content pillars & how to use them
- What are hashtags & how to use them
- Discover systems tricks and tools of the trade
- How to create and grow an online community
- What a good looking Instagram feed that’s on brand and engaging
So you can;
- Utilise their organic social media channels for sales.
- Grow an online community and convert followers to brand advocates.
- Create engaging content.
- Increase their engagement rate
- Streamlining their social media to make it easier for you
- Maximise your potential with social media
Testimonials from attendees to Alice's previous workshop.
Chris Hall of Ascentium said it was “Very informative, very engaging, very useful. Excellent”.
Tracy Allan of Tracy Allan Creative said "I thoroughly enjoyed today's presentation on how to navigate the ever-changing world of Social Media. I got some really good insights on how to elevate my posts for greater engagement."