Business services including stakeholder relationship management and project governance.
I can add value in the following areas:
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Stakeholder analysis techniques
- Meeting facilitation
- Public participation techniques and events
- Research and analysis (to support evidence-based decision making)
- Building a shared 'vision' and strategy development
- Business case development and assessment
- Project funding - extensive experience in writing funding applications, managing public funds and assessing funding proposals; experience of Investment Memorandum and MOU processes
- Securing corporate sponsorship
- Project management and delivery- including monitoring, reporting and communication
- Planning and delivering extension (or 'knowledge transfer') events - ranging from bi-lateral international workshops through to small-scale and localised extension activities
I offer a broad range of project governance experience. I have benefited from the NZ Institute of Director's Governance training, as well as bespoke governance training workshops run by two of New Zealand's leading professional Directors
Additionally, I offer experience and insight on a number of key issues affecting businesses and communities today, including: social licence to operate; natural capital and environmental accounting; future foresight; and disruptive and emerging trends.