Art/Work is a two year trial project administered by the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce. The purpose of Art/Work is assist creative people who have skills or current work experience in the creative sector.
Art/Work will work with individuals to create a personal development plan. This could include:
- Business and project planning
- Financial management
- Marketing, promotion and effective use of social media
- Writing a CV
- Funding and grant applications
- Networking skills and events
- Connection with a mentor or opportunities for work experience
The programme can be delivered one-to one or in a workshop with a group of like-minded people, or most likely a combination of the above. To register, go to: www.artwork.org.nz.