Membership of the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce offers benefits for your whole team.
As a member of the Chamber, you (and your staff) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Chamber's Membership Agreement.
In becoming a member of the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce, your business agrees that:
- As a member, you agree to abide by the Chamber’s current constitution.
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it - your membership will continue for the following year automatically unless your resignation is received by the Chamber.
- Membership subscriptions are payable in two ways; 1. Annually, with the first subscription due upon signing OR 2. Monthly installments, with first installment due upon signing.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- The Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to increase membership fees annually as at the discretion of the Board.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce, Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.
- Members may use all Chamber membership services.
- Members may use the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce logo other than for endorsing goods and services.
If you have any questions about the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce Membership Agreement, please contact us on 03 548 1363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.